OEAS provides quantitative and qualitative evaluation support for educational grants funded by external sources. A comprehensive grant evaluation plan aligned to project objectives is designed by OEAS prior to submission of the grant for funding.
Grant evaluation may include analytical reports focused on student success factors such as learning, retention and graduation outcomes and formative assessment of program characteristics using focus group and survey research methodology.
Examples of OEAS educational grant evaluations are as follows:
- BOG TEAm Grant (Targeted Educational Attainment)
- Camp YES (Career Advancement Mentoring Program for Young Entrepreneur and Scholars)
- EXCEL in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
- COMPASS (Convincing Outstanding-Math-Potential Admits to Succeed in STEM)
- EURO (Enhancing Undergraduate Research Opportunities)
- LEARN (Learning Environment and Academic Research Network: A Model for Retention in the STEM Disciplines)
- LEARNing to Build STEM Research Communities- A Collaborative Proposal to Strengthen, Expand, and Disseminate a Successful Retention Model
- McNair (Ronald E. McNair Post baccalaureate Achievement Program)
- PRIME STEM (Purpose + Reach = Individuals Measured for Excellence)
- VARC (Veterans Academic Resource Center of Excellence)
- YES (Young Entrepreneur and Scholars)